1) Pregnancy care and childbirth: You should be aware of costly health care check fees during pregnancy as well as the delivering baby fee. However, you can take into consideration of health insurance which can help you save more.
2) Clothes and medical cost for mother: Being a mom, you changes physically and mentally which results in clothes and shoes changing. Moreover, nutrition regimen and medical therapies are also one of highest priorities.
3) Clothes and items for baby: If this is your first child, you need to prepare from A to Z such as clothes, hand socks, diapers, milk bottles. However, you can borrow from relatives or friends and reuse for next child in future.
4) Cost of formula feeding: You need to plan for long-term financial capacity for milk and food of your child. Take advantage of promotions and check price check of other brands in order to provide the best milk quality but also maintain stable expenditure.
5) Reservation for emergency and illness
6) Other expenses during maternity leave