Part I: General Information
Job Title : Legal Supervisor
Department : Legal
Location : HCM
Report to : Head of Legal
Part II: Job Summary
The jobholder will assist Legal Department to ensure smooth departmental operations during interaction with other Departments and within business of SVFC.
Part III: Key Accountabilities
- Legal support:
- Advise, support on changing information based on the decision of the Company’s Owner, SC, MC;
- First draft/prepare/complete dossier and submit documents to SBV, DPI, other authorities regarding changing information of business operation;
- First draft/prepare/complete POAs and maintain POA List;
- First draft/review/complete Company’s contracts/agreements drafted by related functional Departments;
- Standardize templates of contracts/agreements and other legal documents;
- Maintain list of original contracts monthly to send all Departments;
- Provide legal advice to business on legal related matters;
- Attend the necessary meetings and advise on contractual matters if there are critical issues;
- Update or enhance internal process;
- First draft/review/complete official letters to customers or reports to regulators from other Departments;
- Train legal provisions and internal regulations.
- Litigation support:
- Draft/review/provide/complete necessary documents;
- Coordinate and support Litigation team;
- Cooperate with lawfirms to deal with cases;
- Handle list of cases of Litigation for reporting.
- Regulatory update:
- Ensure all regulations affect on Company’s operation will be updated: daily, monthly, quarterly;
- Introduce new/updated regulations relating to business to relevant Departments;
- Summarize, introduce all received documents of authorities to relevant Departments;
- Search, analyze new regulations relating to business;
- Work with relevant Departments on the process of gap analysis of new regulations;
- Draft/review/complete reports to regulators if there are requirements relating to legal section.
- Join in project teams;
- Conduct projects (raised by Legal Department or others).
- Learning and growth:
- Participate all compulsory trainings hold by the Company;
- Join in optional courses hold by the Company or external organizations when available.
- Other taks as Manager’s request.
Part IV: Job Specification / Possible Profile
- Degree in law or equivalent (LLB)
2. Work Experience
- More than 4 years in law firm, bank or financial services, preferably in consumer finance area;
- Having worked in a professional such as lawyer, internal audit, external audit, compliance consultant or as a regulator.
- Strong in contract and civil laws/banking & finance.
- Logical, critical thinking and commercial mindset;
- Persuasive, prudent and independent;
- Good English for communication and working follow-up.
- Prudent, trust-worthy
How to apply
We can’t wait to find our next great talent! If interested, Please send your CV to Recruitment team at: [email protected]