Corporate Strategy Planning and Coordination
Part I: General Information
Job Title : Corporate Strategy Planning and Coordination Assistant Manager
Department : Strategy & Planning
Location : STC
Report to : Head of Strategy and Planning /Corporate Strategy Planning and Coordination Manager
Part II: Job Summary
The Job holder is responsible for corporate strategy planning and coordination between Shinhan Card (SHC) and Shinhan Vietnam Finance Company (SVFC) respectively. This includes supporting Head of Department and Corporate SP&C Manager in overseeing, coordinating, consolidating, planning and budgeting, and documenting all aspects of corporate business strategy planning and coordination activities with other departments of SVFC. He/she also needs to work closely with the Head of Department and other departments across SVFC to ensure they are implemented and actively monitored to align with overall corporate strategic objectives and at the time and cost effective manner.
Part III: Key Accountabilities
Part IV: Job Specification / Possible Profile
- Academic qualification required: Bachelor degree preferably in Commerce, Finance, Banking, Business Administration or Law
- Minimum of working experience in relevant industry: 3 years
- Good knowledge about consumer finance/banking business
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively in English: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Document Task: Good at Power point, Word and Excel
How to apply
We can’t wait to find our next great talent! If interested, Please send your CV to Recruitment team at: [email protected]